So cute! I'm glad you've checked in, and I hope you're back for good. That the early twin year fog is lifting and you're getting to the really fun part that comes after the double-feeds/double-diapers/double-clothing-changes...
i am just finding this post now - gosh i can't believe your little boys are now 2.5! LOVE! i do think of you often...i wish you were on FB or instagram...i hope you always will keep this blog and check in - i'd like to think we'd always keep in touch. bonnie xox
2.5...seriously!?!?! They are adorable! Can't wait for a catch up post, would love to know how things have been.
ReplyDeleteOMG, love! A double surprise, first a comment and then a post. Excellent, I hope that you are all great.
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! Happy to see you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you -- and see those handsome boys!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm glad you've checked in, and I hope you're back for good. That the early twin year fog is lifting and you're getting to the really fun part that comes after the double-feeds/double-diapers/double-clothing-changes...
ReplyDeleteOMG. This filled my heart with joy to see in my feed. I, too, have thought about a post update. I can't wait for yours. Miss you lady!!!
ReplyDeleteCuties! :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. I was a silent reader for quite some time. I have a Simon too.
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to "hear" from you! OMG - your boys are SO cute :)
ReplyDeletei am just finding this post now - gosh i can't believe your little boys are now 2.5! LOVE! i do think of you often...i wish you were on FB or instagram...i hope you always will keep this blog and check in - i'd like to think we'd always keep in touch. bonnie xox
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete免費真人黃播直播平台
性直播視頻在線觀看
夫妻大秀直播群
女主播深夜裸身直播間
有趣的聊天
男女聊天
聊天技巧幽默
真愛旅舍視頻直播聊天室
live173影音直播live秀
不穿衣一對一直播app